Friday, January 14, 2011

Whole night is about waiting~

Last night was totally a disaster. Whole night was about waiting waiting and waiting.

PART I

After study with jieying, i plan to join june and her friends at ION. Before reaching the YCK MRT, I called her to make sure of the venue to meet up. She told me that they are going to bugis so yeah, I headed to bugis. I thought I will be late but not till when I called her. She told me that she is still at ION and asked me to wait for awhile. Then I was like okay....awhile.... but a few minutes later she called again. She told me that she met her friends at ION and it might take her some time to come to bugis. She wanted me to think of a dining place for dinner. After I stood at a same spot for more than an hour waiting for their arrival, and when they finally reached, they told me that they're full and only want to eat dessert. Gosh... I was starving there for so long.............................................................. Nice one~

PART II

After walking around at marina bay, June insisted to send them back to their hotel and it's already 1130. Alright~ i've got no choice but to accompany her. I kept reminding her that the last train will be at 1145 or 12 which she said we will be able to catch the last train. Then okay.... after sending them to the hotel, she insisted to stay there for awhile to chat. When I say I want to eat, she said it'll be too late to catch up the last train. Now she can chat till ignore the last train. SIGH~ We decided to take cab at bugis junction. I didn't know that it's THAT HARD to take a cab at bugis when almost every cab passed by are either on call or hired. Damn sian~~~ I kept on waving for cab but none of the cab bothered me ): SAD. Then we walked all the way to the taxi station. WOAH~! Long queue. I almost went insane during that time. Was tooooooo sleepy and yet , still have to queue for a cab, just A cab. Another hour waiting~~ till 1235.... I waited with empty tummy and tiredness. Luckily got the MAN in my tummy to accompany me. LOL :DD


Woke up early in the morning today. SOME NEIGHBOR tempt me with the smell of fry eggs. I'm hungry again, since last night D: bad neighbor *shakes head* . Hope I can enjoy myself at Universal Studio today after only 5 hours of sleep only ;)


I wonder who else got this kinda patience to keep waiting....... I'd really break my own record.

2 comments:

  1. wow.. u got a good temper too :)
    if i were u.. I might already... *uhem*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. uhem? Tkd them uh? hahahaha. nah I was just too tired to say anything. Was being speechless already. hehe and thanks for saying i have a good temper :D

    ReplyDelete