Finally got a time for myself to do something relaxing. hee :D Dated jieying for the first time to orchard. "jieying uh jieying... i'm stuck here. you've already wrote everything out ):" I love my red bag :) okay. Roof garden is a nice place for photoshooting and we managed to snapped alot of photos there. THANKS TO JIEYING for teaching me how to take those unglam photos. :)
It can never be that fun if i'm going out with my classmates. oops~ we just don't clique what to do :D I still wanna go marina barrage to fly kite with you, go to east coast to cycle, to...uhhh....OH! our holiday trip. Sure we will be having more fun next time :)
OHH! and thanks for the sandwich. haha and the cucumber -.- So basically, I learnt to eat cucumber and yoghurt and taking unglam photos yesterday with her. thank you sooooooooooo much uh but cucumber will be my last try LOL. I think I gonna fall for yoghurt soon :D

HAHAHA. I just simply like this photo of yours
Don't forget to let me distort you uh :D
It'll never be too late to find someone who I can clique with. hehe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment