HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!

Marked the end of 2010 with my friends last night at starbucks. Slept with the fireworks sounds.I've thought through alot of things, what I've done for the past one year. And I realised I did nothing much in my life which is so saddening. To me, there's nothing special about 2010. But I've met alot of new friends throughout the year. okay, not to say many, at least there's a few :) I tend to participate in more activities during the 2nd half of the year which made my life busier and surprisingly, I love that kinda life :)
And for this year... 2011, I have higher expectation from you. I hope I can do more during this year and making it a very awesome year to me :D
Well, there're already several plans on my mind. Firstly march holiday trip. Thinking of going to kl to play to eat and to shop with friends. We have been saying this for quite long but I hope it will be worked out this year :)
Secondly, I hope my joints can get well REAL soon. It hurts like hell sometimes. I feel myself like an old woman, maybe worse than them. went to massage today, the lady tried to shift my joints back so that they can fit perfectly but I just couldn't bear with the pain so she just gave up o.o LOL. i WIN hehehe :D
Lastly, I hope I can concentrate more in my study this year, no more distractions :) The first thing I gonna do when I return to school is to "fight" with the useless one *hint hint* :) Wish me luck. I'm so looking forward to this new coming year :)
Goodbye Kuching, Goodbye Sarawak, Goodbye Malaysia, Goodbye Dad, Goodbye Mom, Goodbye friends, Goodbye Holidays.
Hello Singapore, Hello NYP, Hello DPE ( not included the useless one ), Hello fellow friends, Hello my sg home. I am back! :)
who is the useless one that u are referring to? MD?
ReplyDelete