Always got monday blue
Always got insomnia day before monday.
Always got problems in md.
Why are there so many problems?????
URGH!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when all my files are gone cleared by don't know who. I hate it when I have to redo EVERYTHING from the beginning. I hate it when my efforts are wasted and have to restart again. I hate it when my motivation is gone, with the files ):
Sigh.
But one good thing is I manage to swap to PTC with my friend :D luckily, my nightmare is going to end soon. MD really gives me alot of headaches.
oh yeah! Thanks for the MAN jieying~~ xD It looks so adorable and of course, it tastes nice. "gotta see who bake it" - quoted from you. HAHAHAHA you have the skill. pro pro. Here's a little compliment for you :) thanks love! And I finally got to see you after a month. woots
skip my training
blogspot should have a like button for each post ♥
ReplyDelete