Thursday, December 30, 2010

rojak :D

Hey morning :)

It's time to talk to myself again xD. Nothing much to blog about cos i'm too guai to stay at home for the whole day yesterday :) 2 more days to leave my home, but my mom already starts busy packing my luggage. DIM DIM DIM~

Anyway, tonight will be my last outing with donkey :) She gonna drives me for the first time. I feel bad for not driving for so long. Well, will try it next time round =) Tonight will be great :D

I don't love monday after all ): all because of md. I don't know if it's because of ms cheam or the module itself or both. hmmm not important, I just don't like everything about md. haiz.. bear with it for another 1 month ++ and I'll be free from md. *hopefully* if that USELESS david lim replies my emailSSSSS and allow me to change ):



dl sucks ttm

1 comment:

  1. u got to fight for yourself after school starts okay! keep pestering him~

    ReplyDelete