Monday, December 20, 2010

First post :D

Hello dear blogger :)

It's have been awhile since I blogged. Well, I decided to create another blog cos i realized the previous two are quite.. ahem... DOTS~

I'm currently having my short holidays in my hometown. I thought I'll be very bored here, but a call had ruined my slacking period ): Good thing is, I have thing to do, at least. But the bad thing is, I've got no time to practise ): hehe. My lovely parents brought me to my favourite places to eat my favourite food and oh well, I shopped alot with them.

The weather is not being adorable. It pours heavily almost everyday. Last night was my first experience for picking up my dear friend from the airport. Before she reached, it suddenly poured heavily which I couldn't even see the road clearly o.o AND! she made me wait for an hour ): see how nice is she. LOL~ welcome back wendy chua wan ching <3

I started to miss sg once i reached here ): and i can't wait for 2 jan to come. Time please past faster, I'll give you new batteries so that you can move faster. Alright? deal? hehe. I'm bit of insane for talking to a non-living thing o.o

NEVERMIND. 11 more days to go! I'm very PATIENT you see :)

OH YEAH! JESSICA PEH JIEYING, this is it, my blog :D hehe and i miss you


5 comments: