Went out again with my friends yesterday. I thought yesterday was my only free day of this week but not till after i received a sudden call from my friend. I was out with my mom and she had to drive me back home again to wash up within 30 mins. o.o So we went to a place called Kado to have our lunch. I freaking love that restaurant, it's small but comfy :) then we went to watch the new released movie "Gulliver's Travel" :D It's not as nice as we expected, but overall still okay. I still love Sg's cinemas more more more more MORE . After that, we went to have steamboat. Instead of eating the steamboat, we tend to eat more fried food that we fried ourselves. gosh.. when we enter the car, the car smells like an oil tank. hmmm but still, we can always talk alot when we're together :D
Today is christmas eve, and also my dear donkey's birthday but she has to celebrate with her relatives thus dao me and friends ): TSK! I don't know how am I gonna celebrate my christmas. There's an outing later, I doubt it will be fun. Christmas with you will be the best :D
Another saddening news. The competition is on 10th Jan, which means there's only 2 trainings left before the competition at nus. sigh ): This holidays is really SIAN TTM!
Happy 19th Birthday donkey ♥

No time for piano again ):
No comments:
Post a Comment